Custom Laser Engraving Information
Frame Texturing / stippling:
Basic package for sides and index points only include disassembly, sanding down smooth of the factory texture, engraving of pattern and borders and reassembly:
Glock Pistol Frames:
- Sub-Compact $140
- Compact $150
- Full Size $160
- Additional options:
- Trigger undercut :$40
- Memory Cut :$50
- Finger groove removal and engraving :$80
- Backstrap sanding down and engraving (gen 4’s only): $50
- Logo inset inside a stippling design :$40 per side.
- Cerakote application - Contact us for exact quotes on Cerakote patterns / multiple colors / themes. All Cerakote is performed by FTW Coatings, 807 E Harry, Wichita, KS 316-943-5800
- AR 15 / 10 Lower receiver Magwell: $50
- Across both Upper / Lower vector graphic: $65
- NFA Engraving : $25 - $40
- Metal dust covers: $25
- Polymer or Metal Magazines:
- Stock Image PMAGs (both sides, includes PMAG less packaging)
- M2 $20
- M3 $25
- $10 for both sides (same graphic).
- $20 for 2 different graphics (one on each side).
- Glock Slide - starts at $85 depending on complexity and number of sides
- 1911 full cover deep engraving $300-$420
- Single slide Marking (individual standalone graphic / logo starts at $40 per mark but will vary greatly by complexity of design.
- Please Email a sample graphic and any other inquiries. info@MidwestLaserEngraving.com
We take care of reworking your graphics for you, however, JPG, JPEG, PNG, and PLT are preferred, please no Zip Or Rar compressed files.
The higher the definition, the easiest to work with but we can work with most graphics.
Think in Black and white! Eventually, all graphics will be converted to black and white (no Gray) so avoid blurry images or images with a lot of shading or poor contrasting colors / features.
Lasers do not engrave in color even though we can shade metals to silvers, gold and even black depending on the metal, again, think Black And White!
We can shade Polymer Mags Red and possibly other colors
Be realistic, a wedding portrait engraved on an area the size of a stamp will not render well.
Rule of thumb is, find that graphic on google, shrink it down on your screen to the size it will be, if it is hard to recognize there, it will be hard to recognize on the finished product.
Please email us your custom graphic or if you are in need of assistance with a custom engraving quote.